Residential Real Estate
The Attorneys and staff at RLAW, P.C. have extensive experience in handling all aspects of residential real estate transactions. Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned real estate investor, we will take all steps to ensure that your closing process is handled in an efficient and professional manner from the offer to the closing. As a result of our years of experience and efficiencies, we are able to offer our services for a competitive fee structure. Our office works closely with most major national lenders and several local institutions. This allows us to offer recommendations based upon the specifics of your transaction.
Our attorneys can assist in any of the following residential real estate matters:
- Drafting/Reviewing Offers to Purchase Property
- Drafting/Reviewing Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Drafting all necessary closing documentation
- Drafting and review of rental and leasing agreements
- Drafting of Private Notes and Mortgages
- Representation at Real Estate Closings
- Identification and resolution of typical and complex title issues
- Representing Sellers and Buyers in Short Sales and Foreclosure Actions
- Review of Easements and other encumbrances to real property
The firm also regularly represents banking institutions, for-profit and nonprofit mortgage banks, investment banks and institutional lenders, and funds in complex structured finance transactions. The practice encompasses the following:
- Construction, interim, and permanent financing
- Forward loan commitments
- Lines of credit
- Mezzanine loans
- Loan participations
We have experience representing lenders on commercial properties, industrial complexes, office buildings and parks, multifamily residential developments, condominiums, and affordable housing.
The firm treats each transaction individually and tailors its representation accordingly while relying on its extensive experience to identify the best and most efficient manner in which to structure, negotiate, draft, and close each loan.
Our office also has years of experience assisting clients with their 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange transactions. We will work with our client’s qualified intermediary to ensure a smooth and seamless exchange.